I love blog award nominations! I think they’re such a fun way to connect with other bloggers and channel a little bit of your personality into your blog. I was kindly nominated for the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ by Fun Fashion Freedom , thank you so much!
The “Mystery Blogger Award” was started by Enigma, which is a good initiative for all those bloggers who are starting out.
I’ve nominated 5 lovely bloggers at the end of this post.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Myself:
1. I’m addicted to peppermint tea!
2. I’m Scottish and Canadian- I was born in Scotland and my Mum is Canadian. I lived in Canada for several years when I was younger as well.
3. My favourite musicals have to be South Pacific or Mama Mia.
5 Questions from my nominee:
- What are your future goals for your blog?
I’d love to keep writing about things that I enjoy. I hope to share more of my own recipes for baking, branch out into fitness as I’m on my own fitness journey, and write more reviews on a wider variety of beauty products.
- What is the funniest incident that has ever happened with you?
This was a tough one! Probably because any funny incidents that have happened to me I try to forget because they’re so embarrassing!
- Name your favourite movie.
Dirty Dancing, hands down!
- What is the first thing you would do if you were a guy/girl?
Pee standing up! How efficient would that be? Hahah!
- Name the colour which aptly describes you.
Probably my favourite colour, pink!
5 Questions for my nominees:
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
- Top 3 Netflix/TV series?
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what one beauty product would you have?
- What is your favourite Disney film?
- Do you have any nicknames?
- My Malteser Cake Recipe (seriously so yummy!)
- Toronto Blog
- NYX Extra Creamy Lipstick Review
- Rachel’s Wardrobe
- The Fabulush
- Clare Evans
- Quite Simply Stella
Thank you again Fun Fashion Freedom for my nomination!