I love blogging for many reasons, however one of the main things that I love about it is getting to meet lots of other bloggers, and getting to know them a bit more! What better way to do this that with the Liebster Award?!
I want to say a huge thank you to All Things Francie for nominating me! I appreciate it so much & I’m very honoured! ❤
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post
- Nominate 10 bloggers
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blogs
• Candy or chocolate?
This is a tough one! But I definitely have to say chocolate. I’m a chocoholic!
• Do you like to be dressed up or dressed down?
Although I love getting dressed up for nights out. Dressing down for a casual day out or lounging around the house is the best!
• What is one of your fondest childhood memories?
I have lots! But one of my most fondest childhood memories would have to be spending time with my Papa. I remember that he used to put fairy lights in the green house and then come and get us and say he saw fairies outside.. We actually fell for it! It was so magical at the time. But so cute for him to do. I miss him a lot! X
• Favourite meal of the day? What is that meal?
I have always said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day! At the moment I’ve been loving Jordan’s Super Berry Granola with almond milk when I have work in the morning. But when I have a day off I usually make boiled eggs and soldiers!
• Why did you start your blog?
I really wanted to create my own wee space on the internet where I could share my recipes and get ideas from other bloggers, as I absolutely love baking. However shortly after starting it I began to enjoy writing about beauty products, places I had travelled to, and various lifestyle bits and bobs!
• Heals or flats?
Flats. Comfort all the way 😀
• What is your horoscope?
• What’s your guilty pleasure?
I’m not sure if this really counts as a guilty pleasure, but I love ABBA. I know all the words and I can’t help but sing along when I hear their songs! Which also means I love Mama Mia (the movie)!
• Tea or coffee? If so, what kind and how do you make it?
I really wish I was a fan of coffee, but I just can’t seem to get into it. I love peppermint tea, but I also like normal (English breakfast?) tea. I’m not that picky on how I like it… No sugar, not too strong, but not too milky…!
• Favourite way to spend your day, how and with who?
On my days off I can’t say no to a lie in! I’d then get up and either head to the gym or a for a little walk if it’s sunny. Head into town with some friends for a bit of shopping and go for lunch. I’m not one for going out-out a lot, and love a cozy night in! So I’d probably have a night with a few movies and some munchies!
And my nominees are…
Here’s my questions…
- Let’s start with an easy one… What’s your favourite colour?
- When and why did you start your blog?
- What are your 3 favourites shops?
- What is your favourite Disney movie?
- Cake or cookies?
- If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What’s your favourite TV series?
- If you could invite anyone, what 3 celebrities (dead or alive) would you invite to your birthday party?
- What is your go-to beauty item?
Thanks again Francie for nominating me! X