An evening of Netflix and unlimited cups of tea? Sounds like heaven to me!
I’ve been watching so many shows on Netflix recently, so it was really difficult for me to narrow down my fave programmes on the site, but here it is.
Here are the top 5 shows I’d recommend you all to try giving a watch, and if you already have, I hope that I enjoyed them as much as I have! I’m not going to give any spoilers!!
Please feel free to leave any recommendations for shows in the comments!
- Once Upon A Time … I was hooked as soon I started watching this show. I think the idea of bringing fairy tales into real life is so interesting and makes this show a bit different. They are always bringing in new character and I can never tell where the story line is going to go next! There is also some pretty decent eye candy 😉 I’ve just finished season 5 so I’m patiently waiting on season 6!
- Orange Is The New Black … I’ll admit, it did take me a while to get into this show, but once I did I loved it! I think I binged watched it in about 3 days (how did I graduate from Uni?!). I’m officially counting down the days until 17th June!!
- Community … This is my boyfriend and I’s favourite show to watch. It’s hilarious! I love the characters and although there is a storyline, you can put on any random episode and not be lost.
- Departures … My Sister recently introduced me to this show. Basically it is about 2 Canadian friends travelling to different locations around the world. I find it so interesting as I’ve always wanted to see more of the world. Warning.. It may give you itchy feet!
- Mr Selfridge … I did watch the first season on STV before, but I kind of lost track of it eventually. When I saw it was on Netflix I started from the beginning, and I’ve just started season 3. I love all of the characters and the history behind Selfridges!
Now go pop the kettle on and put your feet up!